Casablanca Horus Cotton-Silk Pajama Set
Luxuriate in the unsurpassed details and impressively rich hues of our Casablanca Horus Cotton. Featuring our newly iconic lotus print, now in a versatile and luxuriously lightweight cotton-silk blend. At Olivia von Halle, we consciously create using GOTS-certified cotton yarns, following the world-leading standard in organic fibres.
- Luxury Cream lotus printed cotton-silk pajama set
- Genderless sizing
- Screen printed with a print designed in our London studio, exclusively for Autumn / Winter 21
- French Vanilla, Beechnut, Desert Palm, and Narcissus accents
- Shirt: bracelet length sleeves with mother of pearl fastenings through front
- Trouser: relaxed fit, ankle length trouser with fully elasticated waistband, additional drawcord fastening and side pockets
- 72% Cotton, 28% Silk
- Made using GOTS-certified organic cotton yarns
- Product code AW2168
- Olivia von Halle products are made using the finest natural materials
- This item is made from 72% Cotton, 28% Silk
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing this item in 30 degree water with a specialist silk detergent
- Iron on a cool setting to restore silk lustre
- Do not tumble dry
- For more information, please consult our Care Guide
We're pleased to offer complimentary worldwide shipping and returns on all orders.
|UNITED KINGDOM||NEXT WORKING DAY|
|EUROPE||1-2 WORKING DAYS|
|REST OF WORLD*||2-3 WORKING DAYS|
Please note, whilst the majority of deliveries to ROW are fulfilled in 2-3 days, in certain circumstances deliveries further afield (such as Australia, Russia, China and the UAE) may experience a short delay. All deliveries to these countries should be fulfilled within 7 days.
Covid-19: We continue to ship worldwide but please note that deliveries to some locations may take a little longer than usual. For the latest information, please consult our Delivery Page.
This item will be delivered in a signature Olivia von Halle box, perfect for gifting.
We are pleased to offer customers the option to pay in their preferred local currency, with duties and taxes prepaid if desired.