Bella Hathor Silk Satin Camisole Set
Nothing so elegant as the Bella Hathor exists in the world of luxury leisurewear. With a vividly beautiful and elegantly drawn lotus-print, the Bella Hathor is a work of art of its own. We create the profoundly vivid and uniquely delightful effect of our lotus print by the unrivalled saturation of our screen-printing process. By layering dozens of hand-cut screen prints upon one another, our makers create an effect of exquisite, dimensional colour. Our Bella Hathor looks ravishing underneath a Capability Hathor robe.
- Luxury Nile lotus printed silk camisole and French knicker set
- Screen printed with a print designed in our London studio, exclusively for Autumn / Winter 21
- Orchid Ice, Damson, Beechnut, and Desert Palm accents
- Camisole: bias-cut top with racer back
- Shorts: elasticated waist with partial slits at the side seam fluted hem
- 100% 19 momme silk
- Product code AW2128
- Olivia von Halle products are made using the finest silks
- This item is made from 100% 19 momme silk
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing this item in 30 degree water with a specialist silk detergent
- Iron on a cool setting to restore silk lustre
- Do not tumble dry
- For more information, please consult our Care Guide
We're pleased to offer complimentary worldwide shipping and returns on all orders.
|UNITED KINGDOM||NEXT WORKING DAY|
|EUROPE||1-2 WORKING DAYS|
|REST OF WORLD*||2-3 WORKING DAYS|
Please note, whilst the majority of deliveries to ROW are fulfilled in 2-3 days, in certain circumstances deliveries further afield (such as Australia, Russia, China and the UAE) may experience a short delay. All deliveries to these countries should be fulfilled within 7 days.
Covid-19: We continue to ship worldwide but please note that deliveries to some locations may take a little longer than usual. For the latest information, please consult our Delivery Page.
This item will be delivered in a signature Olivia von Halle box, perfect for gifting.
We are pleased to offer customers the option to pay in their preferred local currency, with duties and taxes prepaid if desired.